Introducing the AWE Tuning Audi B9 A4 Exhaust Suite.
The exhaust suite the B9 A4 market has been waiting for is here. Multiple options covering every taste and budget, accompanied by unmatched quality, fitment, performance, and a tailored AWE Tuning soundtrack.
- Max gains of 12 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque at the crank with SwitchPath™, 10 hp and 10 ft-lbs of torque with Touring and Track Editions
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ (with remote), sophisticated Touring Edition, or the more unleashed Track Edition
- Touring Edition Exhausts feature AWE Tuning’s proprietary drone-cancelling solution, 180 Technology®
- All systems come complete with a 3” downpipe that features an internally-lined stainless steel flex section
- 102mm double-walled tips available in Chrome Silver or Diamond Black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent U.S.-sourced T304 stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light – Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment – Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Valve closed for sophistication, valve open for aggression. All at the touch of the SwitchPath Remote button. Tone at your fingertips.
Equipped with a 3” resonated downpipe, a 3” valved straight section on the driver’s side and 2.5” piping with a muffler on the opposing passenger’s side, the AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Exhaust is capable of changing soundtracks instantly with the touch of the SwitchPath Remote button at any time. Drone-free mood control accompanied by addicting, crackling gear shifts and impressive performance. Constant, all-around satisfaction.
What’s in the box? Complete SwitchPath™ Exhaust, SwitchPath™ Remote kit, two 102mm tips in desired finish, and all required installation hardware.
Touring Edition Exhaust
The AWE Tuning Touring Edition features a 3” Non-Resonated Downpipe and is fully armed with AWE Tuning’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology® on all sides… enabling the perfect tone, minus the drone. The outcome? The ultimate mix of performance and sophistication. A direct bolt-on, straight-through design, the Touring Edition Exhaust delivers a civil, smooth soundtrack throughout the range while providing an enhanced in-cabin driving experience in any Drive Select mode.
Sound Perfection: AWE Tuning 180 Technology®. As exhaust gases exit the B9 A4’s 2.0T engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies.
What’s in the box? Complete Touring Edition Exahust, two 102mm tips in desired finish, and all required installation hardware.
Track Edition Exhaust
The Track Edition Exhaust is for drivers who want to keep it cranked to 11 at all times. The Track Edition Exhaust takes the engineered design of the Touring Edition Exhaust, including the 3” Non-Resonated Downpipe, and replaces the rear AWE Tuning 180 Technology® resonators with Track Edition straight pipe sections, completely uncorking the B9 A4. This version is known to get rowdy in the mid range, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
What’s in the box? Complete Track Edition Exhaust, two 102mm tips in desired finish, and all required installation hardware.
Conversion Kits: It’s too loud! It’s too quiet! Don’t worry. If you’re looking to crank up a notch or bring it down, perfectly engineered upgrade paths are available. Turn your Touring Edition to a Track Edition, or vice versa, with ease. Simply unclamp the rear Touring or Track Edition sections and replace with the new configuration.
Tip Options: All tip options include the AWE Tuning logo, and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 102mm slash-cut diamond black tips
- 102mm slash-cut chrome silver tips